网页浏览总次数

2010年11月19日星期五

Best baked chicken Wing




Baked chicken wing is one of my favorite recipe and is popular for all


of my friends.


In those past days when I was in Beijing, Chicken wing was the main


dish and we ordered it every thimes when had dinner in resturants.


However different chef has their own distinctive style to cook chicken wing .


As a gourmand lover and rich experience of cooking, I have my own


preference to cook this dish too. Some people enjoy taste fantastic food,


others perfer to cook and provide creative food for friends , basically,


I m the latter one !


Well, let's go back to today's cruisine : baked chicken wing .



Firstly , to cook this dish is very simple, but need to prepare it ahead

one day before to cook it . In other words, we need put the clean chicken

wing with chinese sauce together in a plate, add ginger, cooking wine,

green onion. Second, put the chicken wing into the toaster about 20 min.

with higher fire. Then , the baked chicken wing is done easily !

You can serve the dish with some kind of dessert , in this case, I prefer


 to serve a bowl of fruits!








没有评论:

发表评论